DOn’T WANT TO SET UP A TENT?
You don’t have to!
Bunk beds are available to hire onsite in the Station and the Lodge Cabins. All beds are priced at $160 for 2 nights and rooms are centrally located, close to bathrooms and include access to power points. There are only 50 bunk beds and they always sell out!
Please note there are no refunds for cabin accommodation but you are welcome to sell your cabin bed ticket via Ticketswap here.
***PLEASE NOTE CHANGES FOR 2020 – There is NO Thursday night camping levy – INSTEAD please purchase a 3 day / 3 night festival ticket to allow arrival on Thursday. (As well as your Thursday night Cabin Accommodation)
DOn’T WANT TO SET UP A TENT?
- All Accommodation options must be booked for 2 nights:
- Friday 13th – Sat 14th, March 2020.
- There is an option for staying early on the Thursday 12th- this is an additional $55 if you desire. **PLEASE NOTE if you are arriving on Thursday night you MUST purchase a 3 day / 3 night festival ticket
- The site is a scout camp and not a retreat center so as a result the accommodation is very basic.
- You must provide your own pillows and linen (fitted sheet and blankets)
- There are no double beds or private rooms with ensuites
- All beds are bunk beds in shared cabins ranging from 6-10 guests per room (first in, first serve)
- Rooms are shared with other guests and there are no individual keys, hence rooms go unlocked. All individuals are responsible for their own property. Please carry personal items or lock in car.
Cabin hire is however a very easy and a comfortable alternative to camping and at a very cheap price for the convenience of packing and setting up camp. Cabin guests are also very centrally located in the festival grounds.
PLEASE NOTE: General Camping is included in your ticket price for Thursday/Friday & Saturday nights. (You can purchase either a 2 or 3 night ticket)
- Simply bring your camp gear and set up in one of our designated camping zones,
- Available on a ‘First in first serve basis’.
- There are no pre-allocated plots or camp zone size restrictions.
- You are welcome to sleep in your car.
- Please be prepared to transport your camping gear from your car to your camp site.
Drinking water, hot water showers and flushing toilet facilities are available in established bathroom blocks around the site.
No kitchen facilities are available due to number of guests and OH&S concerns.
Please find more information on our FAQ Page
GLAMPING OPTIONS: BOOK HERE
1. OPTION: Basic tent & mattress set up (no frills) – bring your own pillow & bedding
a OPTION: Glamping Belle tent with all the bells & whistles!
b OPTION TIPI: Glamping Tipi with all the bells & whistles!
2. SHARED TIPI OPTION
Tipi & mattress provided – bring your own pillow & bedding
POWER: Power is available for those with medical needs or glamping guests. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a powered camping site.
CAR LEVY: Please note there is a $30 car levy which MUST be pre-booked. Car Levy’s are limited so please car pool. Due to site limitations and safety reasons no Caravans, Class A or C motorhomes or trailers allowed.Cars, vans and Class B motorhomes are permitted
AS MUCH AS YOU CAN – PLEASE CARPOOL:
We have extremely limited space for cars, and simply do not have the space everyone bringing their cars, not to mention we try and reduce our impact as much as possible on our beautiful site and planet.
To find a travel buddy, post on our Facebook group.
More Questions? Get them answered here