IMPORTANT APPLICATION DATES:
|Healers||Oct 1st 2018||Dec 23rd 2018||Jan 6th 2019|
IMPORTANT APPLICATION DATES:
Open… Oct 1st 2018
Closing… Dec 23rd 2018
Notification… Jan 6th 2019
PLEASE NOTE: You will be alerted to your success on the following dates via email and text message – if successful you have up to 78 hours to accept, or your application will be forfeit.
Healer Important Information
HOW IT WORKS
- We accept all forms of therapists and readers ie. Naturopaths, Massage Therapists, Dieticians, Osteopaths
- We provide a sheltered space to work with tables and chairs and site managers
- Practitioners must bring their own equipment – cards, oils, towels or other supplies needed for their consultations
- Therapists and Readers work for a total of 5 hours over 2 x 2.5 hour shifts
- You are requested to consult or treat a total of 10 women
- Treatment sessions go for 25mins with a 5min break for change over
- You are asked to arrive 30mins prior to shift for sign in, briefing and to settle into room
- Sessions are by donation ( $15-20 suggested minimum) and occur directly between therapists and guests.
- 5% of healers are accepted- so by fulfilling your application, having valid insurance and paying your commitment fee – you are securing your place at the festival.
- After filling in the application you will be directed to our secret ticketing page – you can apply to purchase your $200 discount healer/reader commitment ticket online.
- Post completion of your shifts you will be reimbursed $120 into your bank account/credit card a fortnight after the festival. $80 will be kept to cover camping fee, festival booklet and administration fees.
- Donations onsite occur between client and therapists- suggested donation per session is $15-20 minimum and 100% are yours to keep.
All Healers are required to have their own insurance
The minimum cover required for acceptance should be
- Public Liability should be $5M and
- Professional Indemnity should be $1M.
WHERE TO GET INSURANCE?
NOTE: in the event that your insurance is invalid or we are inundated with therapists of the same modality- your application may be voided and you will receive a FULL refund and an opportunity to receive a ticket at a round 2 rate.
- Cancelled before selection & scheduling -100% refund
- Cancelled 6 weeks prior to festival – 50% refund
- No show or cancelled within 6 weeks of the festival commencement date – 0% refund
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- A very cheap festival ticket for $80
- Ability to receive cash donations for your work ( suggested donation $15-20 per session)
- Exposure to new clients and the opportunity to promote your work, so please ensure you bring business cards as they are often requested
- Opportunity to share your skills and gifts to a grateful audience
- Enjoy the magic of the Seven Sisters three-day festival
**In case of technical difficulties, save your application in a word document as back up.**
If you have any further questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
INSURANCE (Healers Only)
All Therapists must have public liability insurance to partake in the festival and this document must be uploaded with your application form. Please label with your full name. ie. JennyFosterHealersInsurance2019
Sorry. This form is no longer available.