Thank you for your interest in applying to perform at Seven Sisters Festival 2020- an exciting explosion of feminine power and creativity. We are excited to invite you to perform at the largest gathering of women in the southern hemisphere.
Thursday 1st – Sunday 4th October, Seymour Region, VIC
|Performers||Late April||Late May||TBC|
PLEASE NOTE: You will be alerted to your application’s success via email and text message – if successful you have up to 78 hours to accept or your application will be forfeit.
Seven Sisters Festival is a three day long festival held in beautiful Mount Martha. Apart from the hundreds of workshops focused on health and well being, we offer a wide range of performance and entertainment stretched over three areas;
- The Hub ( Friday & Saturday evening)
- The Chai Tent (Thursday to Sun afternoon)
- The Silent Disco (Friday & Saturday evening)
As well as roving performers throughout the grounds.
We showcase live music, DJs, dance, spoken word, comedy, theatre and roving performances.
Applications to perform at Seven Sisters Festival Spring 2020, 1st – 4th October, will be open for ONE MONTH from late April to late May.
Please check your emails and phone for an sms alert to see if you have been successful.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you were not selected to perform at Seven Sisters, you still have a chance to play at the festival’s Open Mic Stage.
Keep an eye on the website for more news and the release of the timetable.
Important Information for Applications
- All performers must apply online but if you have continued trouble submitting your application, you can e-mail your application to email@example.com
- Make sure to include your social media links, a link to your favourite track or performance, bio of max 80 words and your stage plot
The minimum performance slot time is 20 minutes, but most sets will be 30 – 45 minutes.
DJ sets will be a minimum of 1.5 hours.
Sound checks are only possible during the 15 min change over due to tight scheduling of workshops and music.
- All fees need to be inclusive of GST
- We cannot offer any additional tickets for agents or friends
- We cannot offer discounted tickets for any guest list
- All performer fees will be paid two weeks after the event and will only be paid upon receiving an invoice and APRA song-list
Seven Sisters is a camping event and performers can use the campsite free of charge. For other accommodation options (such as glamping), please check the website for more information.
- Performers need to hold a current public liability insurance during the event
- In order to minimise the problems scheduling performances, we look more favourably upon performers who are available the entire duration of the festival and don’t place too many restrictions on their availability
- If you are selected to perform at Seven Sisters Festival, you will receive an Artist Agreement. Once you agree with our terms and conditions and sign the agreement, your performance is officially confirmed.
- ONLY apply if you are 100% sure you are available to perform at the festival. Consider dates 1-4 October 2020 & Location Seymour Region, VIC
- Please note this is an alcohol and drugs free event
APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR
SEVEN SISTERS FESTIVAL SPRING, 1-4 OCTOBER 2020 IN LATE APRIL.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO STAY IN THE LOOP!