Reader Important Information
HOW IT WORKS
- We accept all forms of readers ie. Palm readers/ tarot readers etc
- We provide a sheltered space to work with tables and chairs
- Practitioners must bring their own equipment – cards, or other supplies needed for their consultations
- Therapists and Readers work for a total of 5 hours over 2 x 2.5 hour shifts
- You are requested to read for a total of 10 women
- Treatment sessions go for 25mins with a 5min break for change over
- Sessions are run by donation and guests place funds in a donation tin after the session. You can collect funds at the end of your shift.
- After filling in the application you will be directed to our secret ticketing page immediately after applying – you can apply to purchase your $200 discount reader commitment ticket online.
- Post completion of your shifts you will be reimbursed $120 into your bank account/credit card a fortnight after the festival. $80 will be kept to cover camping fee, festival booklet and administration fees.
- All donations for your 10 sessions are received onsite directly between client and therapists- suggested donation this year are $15-20 minimum
95% of readers are accepted – so by fulfilling your application and paying your commitment fee – you are securing your place at the festival.
- Cancelled before selection & scheduling -100% refund
- Cancelled 6 weeks prior to festival – 80% refund
- Cancelled within 6 weeks of festival – 60% refund
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- A very cheap festival ticket for $80
- Ability to receive cash donations for your work
- Exposure to new clients and the opportunity to promote your work, so please ensure you bring business cards as they are often requested
- Opportunity to share your skills and gifts to a grateful audience
- Enjoy the magic of the Seven Sisters three day festival
**In case of technical difficulties, save your application in a word document as back up.**
If you have any further questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Sorry. This form is no longer available.