Be a SSF19 Volunteer!
ARE YOU A SSF19 VOLUNTEER?
We’re looking for enthusiastic, friendly people to join the 2019 Seven Sisters Festival as a volunteer. Simply book your volunteer commitment ticket and answer the questions to confirm your place.
You will immediately be emailed your commitment ticket ( please check SPAM folder). This ticket will be refunded in part or in full according to your volunteer type after completion of your shifts. Your volunteer ticket includes Friday/ Saturday camping, a coloured program as well as access to all activities
NOTE: please be realistic with your answers about availability – as by submitting this application form you are confirming your commitment.
HOW IT WORKS
There are 2 levels of volunteer:
1. General Volunteering – a total of 10-12hrs, occurs during the festival & volunteer is entitled to a $160 refund post completion of shifts. The remaining $40 goes to cover costs for your colour program, admin, insurance, and your presence camping onsite- which is charged per person by the venue.
- Gate and Traffic Management -( collecting tickets, directing traffic & parking)
- Information Desk – (Quest FAQ, managing lost property, phone charging station & selling merchandise)
- Cleaning and Grounds Management (management of ground bins & bathroom tidying)
- Healing haven & Divination tent (booking in sessions for guests, assisting healers & readers)
- Runners ( can do anything, reprieve other roles, admin, errands)
2. Set up & pack down Volunteering- is a greater time commitment (approx 18-22hrs), includes meals & a FULL refund (excluding booking fee). Occurs either during the festival set up or pack down period. – you choose your availability. (WE LOVE MONDAY VOLUNTEERS!)
- Assist with unpacking and distribution of gear
- Cleaning/ preparing site grounds & cabins
- assisting decor team
SET UP: Monday Feb 25th- Thursday, Feb 28th, 8am-6pm
PACK DOWN: Sunday 4th – Monday 5th March 4pm-8pm & 8am-5pm
> Not required to work during the festival.
WHEN WILL I KNOW MY ROSTER?
WHEN & HOW DO I GET MY REFUND?
WHAT ABOUT THURSDAY NIGHT CAMPING?
If you wish to come and camp a night earlier for the fun of it, the site fee is $25 payable prior to the event. (This is a payable requirement of the scout camp for each guest onsite)
WANT TO VOLUNTEER WITH A FRIEND?
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
Cancelled before Feb 6th – after scheduling – 50% refund (minus booking fee)
Cancelled after Feb 22nd – No refund
Note: Volunteers are instantly accepted once a volunteer commitment ticket is purchased. This ticket is then refunded post successful completion of shifts.
Anyone who applies after the closing date will be added to a waiting list and notified of success by 26th February.
Other questions? Please contact our volunteer manager Zelda at email@example.com